Free shipping throughout Germany from a purchase value of 99€*
Winter SALE: save up to 60% now

Wild Wool Carpet 225x295cm

€ 3.429,00
3 weeks
0 people are also interested
1 design:
Wild Wool Carpet 225x295cm / multicolored
Free delivery in Germany from 99 €*
Discount on pre-payment

Product description

The Wild Wool Carpet 225x295cm has been created by Bertjan Pot for the brand Moooi Carpets. The design of this carpet was inspired by drawings that were done with felt tip pens. Different coloured pens were used to draw a sketch that resembles weaving at the edges. The centre has a rectangle-shaped doodle surrounded by smaller circular doodles.

The Wild Wool Carpet 225x295cm is made of a blend of wool and nylon. The wool that makes up 80% of the blend is pure New Zealand wool which is one of the best in the world. It makes the carpet warm, soft and durable. The rest of the blend is 20% PA 6.6 which is a type of nylon. This synthetic thermoplastic serves to make the carpet even more resilient. At the back, the carpet has a backing that is made of felt. The imagery on the carpet is printed digitally. It is done using a Chromojet printer that is made to deliver high-resolution images that have rich colour tones and sharp contrast that make an image come alive.

The Wild Wool Carpet 225x295cm has a length of 295cm and a width of 225cm. It is available in a vibrant multi-colour pattern.


Product details
Item ID 260885
Brand Moooi Carpets
Designer Bertjan Pot
Colors multicolored
Materials 100% wool
Dimensions Length: 295cm
Width: 225cm

Delivery & Returns
3 weeks
Delivery method: Free curbside delivery

Free curbside delivery:

Services included
  • Shipment tracking
  • Delivery date arranged by phone
  • Delivery to the front door
Not included
  • Transportation into your home
  • Disposal of packaging and pallet

Optionally addable: Premium Service

Our service for large and/or heavy items: Delivery "free to point of use"

Services included
  • Shipment tracking
  • Delivery date arranged by phone
  • Delivery into your home
  • Disposal of packaging and pallet

Charges: 69€

30 day return policy

We carry all products by this brand. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.  

Similar products

  • MultiMulti
HAY
Pinocchio Rug
from € 259,00
€ 369,00
-30%

Fits to

  • White
Artemide
Talo Parete Wall Lamp
€ 221,00
€ 260,00
-15%