Free shipping throughout Germany from a purchase value of 99€*

Kelim Wool Rug

€ 43,90
RRP € 69,00
-36%
in Stock
12 people are also interested
3 designs:
Kelim Wool Rug LxW 160x90cm / discontinued item - off-white, creme/LxW 160x90cm/handmade natural product
Free delivery in Germany from 99 €*
Discount on pre-payment

Product description

The Kelim Wool Rug has been created by Collection for the brand Collection. Working under the company name Berberlin, a family based in Berlin-Kreuzberg produces and sells handmade rugs that are woven by women from the Atlas Mountains or from Tunisia. The Kelim Wool Rug is made by hand by Berber women who live in southern Tunisia. It is a flat weave rug that is fashioned from dyed sheep's wool. The wool is 80 percent of the rug, while the yarn that is used to weave the rug accounts for the remaining 20 percent. The bright colors that are used for dyeing are one of the distinguishing features of kelim wool rugs. Weaving is done by hand, which is why there may be small differences between the rugs.

The Kelim Wool Rug is available in different sizes. The smallest one has a length of 160cm and a width of 90cm, while the medium-sized one has a length of 200cm and a width of 140cm. The largest one has a length of 240cm and a width of 170cm. The rug comes in off-white. Its timeless design will never go out of style and it will serve you for a long time.


Product details
Item ID 179192
Brand Collection
Collection Collection Kelim
Colors off-white, creme
Materials 80% wool, 20% cotton
Dimensions Length:
· LxW 160x90cm: 160cm
· LxW 200x140cm: 200cm
· LxW 240x170cm: 240cm
Width:
· LxW 160x90cm: 90cm
· LxW 200x140cm: 140cm
· LxW 240x170cm: 170cm
Weight LxW 160x90cm: 2.1kg
LxW 200x140cm: 4kg
LxW 240x170cm: 5.8kg
Sustainability made from at least 50% recycled materials 

Delivery & Returns
in Stock
Ready for shipping in 48 hours
Delivery method: Standard shipping
30 day return policy

Select design:


Kelim Wool Rug LxW 160x90cm

discontinued item - off-white, creme/LxW 160x90cm/handmade natural product

in Stock
€ 43,90
RRP € 69,00
-36%
in Stock
Ready for shipping in 48 hours
Delivery method: Standard shipping
made from at least 50% recycled materials 

Kelim Wool Rug LxW 200x140cm

discontinued item - off-white, creme/LxW 200x140cm/handmade natural product

in Stock
€ 85,00
RRP € 139,00
-39%
in Stock
Ready for shipping in 48 hours
Delivery method: Standard shipping
made from at least 50% recycled materials 

Kelim Wool Rug LxW 240x170cm

discontinued item - off-white, creme/LxW 240x170cm/handmade natural product

in Stock
€ 128,00
RRP € 220,00
-42%
in Stock
Ready for shipping in 48 hours
Delivery method: Standard shipping
made from at least 50% recycled materials 
We carry all products by this brand. If you are not able to find a certain product in our shop or would like an individual quotation, please send us an enquiry.  

Recommended for you

  • Grey
HAY
Peas Rug 140x80cm
€ 152,00
RRP € 229,00
-34%
  • Blue
  • Green
HAY
Stripes and Stripes Rug/ Runner 200x60cm
from € 99,00
RRP € 139,00
-29%
  • Red
  • Blue
  • Beige
  • Green
HAY
Doormat 50x70cm
from € 38,00
RRP € 55,00
-31%
  • Red
  • Black
  • Grey
HAY
Moiré Kelim Rug 200x140cm
from € 259,00
RRP € 349,00
-26%
  • Grey
  • Yellow
  • Pink
  • Orange
  • Blue
Muuto
Ply Rug 200x300cm
€ 1.195,00
  • Grey
  • Green
  • Blue
Design House Stockholm
Björk Rug 70x130cm
from € 229,00
RRP € 299,00
-23%